About the Pacific Northwest Audio Society
he Pacific Northwest Audio Society was founded in 1978 and is one of the longest running Societies dedicated to the audio arts.
- To bring together people with a common interest in hearing music reproduced at its best, for their mutual edification and pleasure;
- To facilitate the exchange and dissemination of accurate data concerning audio equipment and musical recordings;
- To promote, sponsor, and cultivate the highest quality reproduction of music in the home;
- To encourage maintenance of high standards in the performance, recording and transmission of music.
- Provide a forum for meeting other audiophiles and exchanging information on musical recordings and audio equipment.
- Demonstrate and compare such equipment and recordings.
- Give members opportunities to become familiar with the techniques of audio manufacturing, testing, repair, recording, broadcasting, etc, and explore related avenues as the membership deems appropriate.
Reference System: the Audio Society owns it's own Reference System. Over the years the club has worked to build the best system possible from a combination of club purchases and generous donations. To learn about what's in our system now click here.
Audio Club Seattle WA